- 1 cup (200 grams) of Tenuta Margherita Arborio Rice
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small sized zucchini cut in small cubes
- Half eggplant cut in small cubes
- Half green pepper cut in small cubes
- Half yellow pepper cut in small cubes
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- In a pot, cover the rice with water (water about double the rice volume) and let it cook for 16 minutes at low/medium heat.
- Add a teaspoon salt and stir every couple minutes.
- In the meantime heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet for a couple minutes then add all the cut veggies with a sprinkle of salt.
- Let the veggies cook at medium heat for about 20 minutes (half of the time covered).
- When the rice is ready, add is to the pan and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle some black pepper and serve hot or cold, its delicious both ways!