- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Rigatoni
- 4 oz. thinly sliced guanciale
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Half a medium onion, chopped into tiny pieces
- Half bottle of Agromonte Cherry Tomato sauce with basil
- Montosco chilli flakes
- Sea salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Rigatoni pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat. Add the onion and cook until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add the Agromonte sauce and a pinch of salt, let it cook covered for about 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan cook the sliced guanciale until crunchy, then add it to the sauce.
- When the sauce is ready, add the cooked pasta.
- Stir everything together and serve sprinkling some chilli flakes!