Rigatoni Pasta with Ground Meat & Zucchini
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Rigatoni
- 1/2 cup lean ground meat
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 zucchini, cut in thin slices
- Half glass of white wine
- Montosco rosemary
- Sea salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Rigatoni pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat. Add the zucchini and cook for about 10 minutes covered.
- Add the ground meat to the zucchini with a pinch of salt & pepper. Let cook at medium heat for other 10 minutes.
- Blend everything with the half glass of white wine and sprinkle a nice amount of rosemary.
- 5 more minutes at high heat then last add the cooked pasta.
- Stir and serve!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYosn-gzb8s
- Arianna Scutiero