- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Rigatoni
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 Agromonte organic semi-dried cherry tomatoes
- About 6 mozzarella slices cut in cubes
- About 15 olives
- Fresh Basil
- Sea salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Rigatoni pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready, put in a casserole and add the other cold ingredients: the mozzarella, the olives and the semi-dried cherry tomatoes.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle some salt & pepper and some leaves of fresh basil.
- Mix & serve!