Ermes Rice Salad with Peppers & Zucchini
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Tenuta Margherita Ermes Rice
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 zucchini cut in cubes
- Half yellow pepper cut in small pieces
- Half red pepper cut in small pieces
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Pour water and rice into a pot (the water must exceed rice by at least 3 fingers). Add a little bit of salt, and bring to a boil. Cook covered for about 35 minutes.
- In the mean time heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan for a couple minutes then add the veggies and a sprinkle of salt & pepper. Cook at medium (covered for half the time) heat for about 25 minutes.
- When the rice is read, let it cool off then add it to the veggie mix, store together and serve! You can sprinkle some extra virgin olive oil on top for extra flavor.
- Arianna Scutiero