- 1 cup (200 grams) of Tenuta Margherita Venere Rice
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20 cherry tomatoes cut in small pieces
- Lots of fresh basil
- Sea Salt & Black pepper
- Pour water and rice into a pot (the water must exceed rice by at least 3 fingers). Add a little bit of salt, and bring to a boil. Cook covered for about 45 minutes.
- In the mean time heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan for a a couple minutes then add the tomatoes and a sprinkle of salt. Cook at medium heat for about 13 minutes.
- Cut the basil leaves in pieces, choose the amount you want!
- When the rice is read, let it cook off then add it to the tomatoes and basil, mix and enjoy!you can sprinkle some more extra virgin olive oil and black pepper for extra flavor.