Rigatoni with Tuna & Turmeric recipe
Sometimes summer means Spices... here is a special recipe with a great fresh summery taste.
- 1 cup(200 grams) of La Molisana Luxury Mezzi Rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons of Zucchi Garlic flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can AsDoMar Tuna
- 1 tablespoon Montosco Turmeric
- Montosco Parsley
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil with the turmeric and a tablespoon of pasta cooking water.
- When the turmeric powder has melted, add the tuna and let cook at medium heat for about 8 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- When the pasta is ready, drain in and add it to the pan with a tablespoon of cooking water.
- Stir well until the extra water is absorbed and serve sprinkling lots of parsley!
SO EASY & TASTY!
- Arianna Scutiero