INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 2 hands full Carnaroli Rice by Tenuta Margherita
- 2 artichokes
- Mixed herbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Agricola Piano
- A clove of garlic
- The juice of half orange
- Let some water boil with part of the artichokes and some mixed herbs (celery+carrot) to create a broth.
- In a separate pan sautée some chopped artichokes with extra virgin olive oil and a clove of garlic.
- Squeeze some fresh orange into the pan and let the artichokes cook for about 10minutes.
- Add the rice and start adding some of the broth, little by little until the rice is cooked!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!