INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr of Calamarata pasta by Pasta Cuomo
- Fresh Calamari
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil by BioOrto
- Half glass of white wine
- A clove of garlic
- Brown a chopped piece of garlic in a pan with a couple spoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the chopped cherry tomatoes and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Add the calamari and simmer with some white wine until reduced (and a sprinkle of salt). The calamari won't need to cook more than 10min.
- In the meantime boil the water for the pasta with some salt. When the pasta is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta bag) drain it, add it to the condiment and mix together with a sprinkle of parsley!
- Arianna Scutiero