Pasta CACIO e PEPE
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr of Tortiglioni pasta by E'Viva
- Lots of fresh Pecorino cheese
- Fresh grounded pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water (see pasta box for suggested cooking time).
- Quickly drain the pasta when its done and drop it into a warm pan.
- Immediately scatter a cup of the grated Pecorino cheese and a nice amount of ground pepper, and toss in quickly. As you mix, sprinkle over a spoonful of hot water from the cooking pot to moisten and amalgamate the pasta and condiments creating a creamy texture with the melted cheese.
- Add more pepper or cheese to taste.
- Serve right away, when the pasta is still very hot!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALAi6wUhU88
- Arianna Scutiero