Fusilli with Asparagus and Sausage
1 cup (200grams) of Fusilli pasta by E'Viva
2 tablespoons Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fusilli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Separate the sausage and cut the the artichokes in small pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat. Add the sausage and the asparagus and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and add 1/2 cup of cooking pasta water.
- Last, add the pasta to the pan and mix together adding some fresh grounded parmigiano if preferred. Enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCXoMJ-skyE
- Arianna Scutiero