Penne Pasta with Zucchini and Burrata
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr of Penne pasta by E'Viva
- 3 or 4 zucchini
- 1 Burrata
- Balsamic Vinegar Pearls by Carandini
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut in small pieces about half on an onion and let it cook in a pan with a couple spoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- When the onion has soften a little bit, add the chopped zucchini (you can cut the zucchini in the way you enjoy them the most!), a sprinkle of salt and let them cook covered for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime boil the water for the pasta with some salt. When the pasta is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta box) drain it, add it to the pan with the zucchini and mix together.
- When serving, add a full spoon of fresh burrata (take the inside of the burrata) on top of the plate and a half od a tea spoon of the balsamic vinegar pearls as a touch of flavor!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T5h7-J0ApA
- Arianna Scutiero