Paccheri with semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes, Eggplants & Pecorino
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Smooth Paccheri
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small eggplant cut in small cubes (or as you prefer)
- 1/3 Agromonte semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes
- Grated Pecorino Cheese
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Paccheri pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat then add the eggplant and a sprinkle of salt and cook for about 15 minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, put in the pan with the eggplant and mix together adding the semi-dried cherry tomatoes and lots of grated pecorino cheese.
- Stir for a couple minutes to let the cheese melt, add some grounded pepper and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero